Saurabh's Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2006

2 mins of Stand up

I am looking for airline tickets these days. Ever traveled by Air India ? , Great food , Thankfully its not prepared by the airhostesses. I noticed that the air hostesses were not too happy about their job ( as most public servants in India). It was my first flight ever and looking at all the good looking hostesses (for other airlines) in those pretty suits at the airport, I was expecting nothing less from Air India, Alas !!! I spent the whole flight figuring out if the air hostesses were genuinely pissed off at me or if they were just born with that face .

Later when I traveled by Air France I spent most of my time thanking my stars; cause for a change I could do small talk and ask something to a pretty woman with impunity. “Please may I have some wine ?”. Let me tell you; to be served wine by a French air hostess is like … its like being served butter by the Amul butter girl, or given Lyril soap by the Lyril girl(s) … its like … well you get the point. French is such a sweet language so when the hostesses ask you "do you speak French or English" (In French) I want to just say "I didn’t understand a word of what you just said but please keep talking"

Flight delays are always irritating we have had many testing moments. Talking about anger, I was a short fuse when I was in my teens. So someone told me that should I get really angry at someone I should try counting to 10 before doing anything. So when some guy crashed into my bicycle I calmly counted 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 and then I punched him in the face.