Saurabh's Blog

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My apologies

As I go through my emails and orkut scraps I realise that well I havent quiet responded to many people for the past few days / weeks , strangely there is no reason for this behaviour of mine !
So recently when I read that the pope had apologised for something he said I said to myslef its an omen that I must apologize to the masses for not saying anything so here goes


Sorry to Kedar Sule I asked for his number but never called him
Sorry to Rupesh Ghyar cause I asked for his number and yes ... never called him
Sorry to Sudeep Achalia for never replying to his emails
Sorry to Shamika Pradhan for using the busy card and not responding
Sorry to Sonali Kulkarni I havent responded to her email dated Jan 06
Sorry to Devyani Dixit for not bothering to reply to her emails
Sorry to Chaitali Desai for not calling her
Sorry to Bhushan Gangurde I have lost all contact with him
Apologies to Bhushan Hegde
Apologies to Priyank Gosavi
Apologies to Sonali Kulkarni
Apologies to Anagha Kulkarni

Sorry to Dushyant Wadhivkar for spelling his last name with an extra "h"
Sorry to Nikhil Dixit , I paid that girl to call you
Sorry to Nikhil Patil for calling him ( yes you read right)

Sorry to anyone I missed out
Sorry to all for postponing this post for 3 weeks

Saurabh