Saurabh's Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

Kaun Saurabh ?

Namsakar !!!

I am back from Alaska , I can almost hear a joke comming "aalaska ?" in marathi it means - have you come ? Anyone reading this (which I doubt) may wonder why have I never posted anything for the past million days !!! or perhaps are happy I did not post.

I could give a lot many excuses but the actual reason is I am LAZY besides being busy and when lazy people are slighlty busy they think its the end of the world. Which by the way just happened on 6/6/06 , its funny cause people dont understand its was actually 6/6/2006.

Luckily my parents are here so good food and gaining weight are the order of the day !!!
I had a wonderful time in Alaska, expect lots of pics and a travelogue soon ( yeah right , soon )

Then there were these blasts in Mumbai again some brainy guys decided that they can showcase their issues by kiiling innocent people whichever Einstein thought of that .

Well , its 8:00 pm I am still at work , a loooong time, considering that I started at 7 am ,

I'll get back to my work

Reminds me of Robert Frost

The Woods are lovely dark and Deep
But I have miles to go before I sleep