Saurabh's Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Back in Blue

Well Well Well I know I have let the regular readers down ( well assuming there are regular readers, heck assuming there are ANY readers)

Well heres story worth mentioning
There was some confusion on the very first day of my work, somebody elses mistake !
But hey I was pissed off ! Anyways things got sorted out and I started in 2 days ie 21st Jan !

I saw a french movie this week ( it was free at UT ) ,
I wasnt surrounded by more french people than the time I spent at Charles De Gaulle Paris airport. Now did I mention there were subtitles to the movie? It was a different movie about a kid in class ( maybe 9th grade) who falls for a girl in his class what a cliched story ..........but he is very very shy but once manages to ask the girl to go out with him. The whole movie goes by with the guy wanting to know the answer and the girl asking for more "TIME TO THINK" AAhhhh the traditional way to hold someone emotionally hostage .... Anyways it had a very good end and was pretty funny at times. Also it was a very low finance production but worthwhile, Roughly translated its title was " A game of love and chance"

Also met a French bloke ( friend's friend) anyways he makes shoes. Not just any ones customized ones starting from $3000 !!! yes sire bob !!! But don't worry the exlusive firm is not taking any new customers any more.

As a new blog venture I have decided to write about my friends, one person per post , no blood relatives. Just people whom I met by chance. I want to see what I can remember about them !

Saurabh