Saurabh's Blog

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No Rita No !!!!

Margarita
Bournvita
but no Rita

Sorry but wanted something that rhymed with Rita !!
Thanks for all the concerns by way of blog and mail !

But Rita was a no-show at Austin , There was no rain , heck no clouds and did I mention 107 Heat Index !!!!! A far cry from the doomsday predictions that the eye would be over Austin on Saturday with category 1 strength !!!!

I did go to the store to "STOCK UP" and there was NOTHING, I mean nothing !!! It was scary ! So we decided to go the next day ( ie Friday ) but thankfully we knew better by friday and didnt have to stock up !

I am sure there are a lot of people in Austin this week thinking how to utilise the extra food and water they had brought !!!

Now there are still some days to go and there is some activity in the Atlantic so we will have to keep a watch !

On the weekend I treated myself to baked Salmon !!!
Deciding to study and then slept :)
Happily accepting the awesome Sunday afternoon sleep !!