Saurabh's Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fear factor

Recently I had the opportunity to eat as much Milk Maid as possible. I was reminded of my childhood when this was not possible , it was a strict no-no , access to this over sweet fluid was restricted as part of discipline. We used to fight over for the very little part left in the can after the delicay was made. So naturally I was excited.

Unfortunately after the first spoon full I couldn't take any more. There was no pressure to stop !! No fear factor !!

As children most of us had restricted access to stuff like cookies and Bournvita and such precious items . Today I can have as many cookies as I like ! We had our chances when the protectors were out or sleeping. My approach was of a professional . Make sure things look the same way as they were. The Handle of the jar must be as it was, the jars next to it must not be touched. Don't spill anything, if you do make sure you wipe it and make sure you clan the cloth that you used to wipe it. Later on after a few red-handed arrests some learnings I felt really proud of my job , It was like a commando operation !