Saurabh's Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Dadachi Girlfriend, happy Birthday, Alpha TV ani Jetlag

zhala, ghooda 25 zhala !!! So I turned 25 on 11th of Jan , I wont know what the implications are untill I turn 26.

Saw Suyog nirmit Dadachi Girlfriend for free, the reason being my father is one of the actors. Excellent play , great direction from Vijay Kenkare. The play deals with the delicate issue of sex and the effects. Loved the script from Ratnakar Matkari, The main actor and the narrator is a 14 year old boy, whose performance is awesome !!!

Desh -land !!! Mumbai na bho !! Seems like everyone in Mumbai is having fun ! so many things are going on. Is it me or everyone here is fit ? The ads are better and the food has more options.

Whatever free time I get ( mostly at night) after doing the lagin tayyari/planning I have been seeing ALPHA TV Marathi, Now I know the story lines for Vadaalvaat, Adhuri Ek kahani, Vahini saheb and have an idea who may win in the next Sa Ni Dha Pa . Aah I tell you na that girl from Mumbai sings so much better than that boy from latur, pun strange mhanje those judges give ekdum kaami points to her na , what na.

Damn you Jetlag, I wake up early, am sleepy in the day and sleep early then ... the cycle continues.